Wednesday 13 November 2019

Movies: Coyote Ugly (DVD – 12) & Insurgent (DVD – 12A)


Coyote Ugly (DVD – 12) – what’s it about? A young girl moves to the city to try to make it as a musician and ends up working in a wild bar.

I hadn’t seen this one in a while and it popped into my head and I thought I want to re-watch it. It’s one of those nice stories about romance and friendship, it’s not all sicky all the time as its more about all the characters than just all romance. It’s a chick flick – you know one where you curl up on the sofa with your girlie mates and eat ice cream or something like that. Yep even though its girlie it’s a good one, and is worth a watch or rewatch.

Rating: ****



Insurgent (DVD – 12A) – what’s it about? The sequel to Divergent where Tris and the Dauntless gang must stop Jeanine’s evil plan.

So after watching Divergent last week, this time it’s the sequels turn. I have to say watching this at home I did get a little bored compared to when I saw this at the cinema, but I think I was just meh. That said it’s a good continuation to the story about the sci-fi-dystopian world, and it does get going enough with the story and then it does get engrossing. Yeah it’s a nice teen story with a bit of action so if you like that type of thing, it’s worth a watch.

Rating: ***


No comments:

Post a Comment