Monday 21 October 2019

Movies: Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (PG), Zombieland: Double Tap (15) & Batman & Robin (DVD – PG)


Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (PG) – what’s it about? The sequel film about the Disney villain, where Maleficent discovers her own kind who battle against the humans.

I really liked the first one of this so thought I would check this out, I have to say I was not disappointed with this at all. It was as good as the first one and is definitely worth checking out of you like the Maleficent character or alternative take on the Disney fairy-tale. It’s got it all, love story, cuteness, action and a good story. Yep its one of the better films I’ve seen as of late.

Rating: ****



Zombieland: Double Tap (15) – what’s it about? The sequel where the guys go to try to find Little Rock, where they must survive against a new strain of zombies.

I quite liked the first one of this, it had its moments and the adverts looked pretty entertaining so I thought I’d give this one another bash. I quite like zombie stuff but I do prefer zombie comedy as its just well silly and amusing really. This was pretty entertaining, it gave me a giggle in a few parts, it was more of the same as the previous one so if you’ve seen that then you know what to expect. Yep if you like a dose of zombies and humour then maybe check this one out.

Rating: ***



Batman & Robin (DVD – PG) – what’s it about? Batman and Robin team up to tackle Freeze and Poison Ivy.

I thought I’d finish off watching this series of Batman movies, because you know its Batman and he’s awesome and I hadn’t seen this one for a long time. I remember Freeze quite a lot but couldn’t remember much of Ivy in it, and well as an adult I can totally relate to her, I get where she’s coming from…get rid of the humans and save the planet…ok maybe that’s a little harsh but you know. Anyway, this one is pretty good, as with the sidekicks involved adds more too it, and its filled with the normal Batman story and action to boot. Yep it’s worth a re-watch if you haven’t seen it in a bit.

Rating: ***


No comments:

Post a Comment