Tuesday 29 August 2017

Movies: Annabelle: Creation (15) & American Made (15)

Annabelle: Creation (15) – a prequel to the Annabelle movies which gives a bit more history about the demon and the doll.

This well what to say about this? I didn’t like it! Not because it’s a crap movie but the fact why do I do this to myself and watch this shit? I hate freaking dolls!!!!!!!! Now I’ve got that off my chest – yes it’s a good movie and definitely worth seeing if you’ve seen the Annabelle movies and enjoyed them. As per the previous ones it’s not overly gorey and is more spooky with some jump moments and nail biting. Definitely don’t watch if you don’t like freaking spooky ass dolls.

Rating: ***



American Made (15) – set in the 1980s and based on a true story of a pilot that works both for the CIA and crime lords.

I can’t believe this shit happened, how much is made up and how much is real I guess only the people involved would know but it made for a good movie. It kept me engrossed through the whole thing and well it had some really funny moments too, not crying funny but definitely lol funny. Cruise did a good job with this one and worth a watch if you like some unbelievable reality.

Rating: ***


No comments:

Post a Comment