Thursday 1 October 2020

Movies: After We Collided (15), UglyDolls (Netflix – U) & Monster House (Netflix – PG)

After We Collided (15) – So I had seen all the other movies at the cinema and thought what the hell might as well go and see this one. What was I thinking? I knew this film wouldn’t be my type of film and it totally wasn’t. The plot had been done so many times before, girl falls for bad boy, they break up and she meets a nice boy but can’t get the bad boy out her head. That’s is basically it, and all this film has to offer, there’s nothing unexpected in this film, just all predictability and lots of pointless sex scenes. Yeah it’s pretty naff.

Rating: *

 

UglyDolls (Netflix – U) – I missed this on its original release at the cinema, mainly because I wasn’t sure on it and the idea behind it. I get it helps to show no matter what arseholes say and put you down, you should say screw what they said and get back up and aim to achieve your dreams. But yeah it did bring back thoughts of being bullied by the popular kids at school and in life, so yeah it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. It was a good film generally for a kid’s film and is worth a look at if you want something to enjoy with your young ones.

Rating: ***

 


Monster House (Netflix – PG) – I hadn’t heard of this before but thought I’d give it a go as it seemed ok from the adverts. Don’t get me wrong it was alright, the story was ok but not really that brilliant, but I’m sure most kids have thought this about the creepy person/house down their street, and come up with some big story behind it. Yeah it’s an ok film, not the best but not the worst, I have to admit I did get a little bored in this one and found myself thinking of other stuff. It might be one the younger ones to watch as spooky season fast approaches but don’t go out your way to see it.

Rating: **



No comments:

Post a Comment