Monday 25 March 2019

Movies: Us (15) & Hunt for the Wilderpeople (DVD – 12A)


Us (15) – what’s it about? A family go to their vacation home and are attacked by themselves

When I saw this advertised I thought hmm this looks interesting, I need to go see this. I wouldn’t say this is overly scary, its kind of amusing in bits and some is a little predictable. That said though it’s a good light horror film, filled with a will for survival, and a bit of a plot…and of course a good dose of killing! Yeah if you like a good bit of stabby stabby then go check this one out, don’t worry though you shouldn’t need to hide behind your coat.

Rating: ***



Hunt for the Wilderpeople (DVD – 12A) – what’s it about? A boy moves to a new foster family who live in the outback, where he and his foster father go on the run.

I was recommended this one so thought I’d give it a go, yeah, its one of those ones that is a little amusing but when the film was finished I didn’t know what I had spent the last couple of hours watching. Yeah, I’m on the fence with this one as I’m still not sure if I enjoyed it or not. It was good in some ways, but it didn’t seem to do much, maybe I thought it would be more amusing or I wasn't in the right frame of mind, I don’t know. Anyway, yeah it passed the time.

Rating: **


No comments:

Post a Comment