Tuesday 29 May 2018

Movie: Solo: A Star Wars Story (12A)

A Star Wars Story (12A) – what’s it about? The story of young Han Solo and how he becomes the Solo we know from the classic Star Wars universe.

Welp I’m not sure if everyone will be happy with this movie. Its very modern in the way it feels, though it still has that Star Wars vibe but I just don’t think it’ll be Star Warsy enough for some of the hardcore fans. That said imo I thought it was a brilliant film, I wasn’t sure how good it would be, you know spin offs can be meh sometimes, but I was very pleasantly surprised by this one. The story was great, and it gave some good information that I’ve wondered about, and it was filled with a good dousing of action and humour too – well it had me giggling in bits anyway. I don’t really want to say anything that’ll spoil it so I think I’m going to stop here and just say, if your wanting something a little fresh from the Star Wars world then definitely go and take a look, just don’t expect it to be following the big story arch.

Rating: ****


No comments:

Post a Comment