Tuesday 14 June 2016

Movies: Jumanji (DVD – PG) & Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (DVD – 12)

Jumanji (DVD – PG) – what’s it about? Two children discover a board game that brings the wild world to life.

I hadn’t seen this one in years and thought it was worth a re-watch. It is one of those movies that has that magical feeling about it, much like a lot of the movies from that era, though it maybe nostalgia talking. Anyway yeah it’s a great family film and its aged pretty well too which makes it good for a re-watch all these years later. Good times and good movie.

Rating: J J J O



Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (DVD – 12) – what’s it about? Captain Jack Sparrow sets out of get his ship back.

I thought it was about time I re-watched this series, so I’m going to be watching them over the next few weeks. It’ll be nice to see them close together as I’ve never watched them like that. I do love these movies, Captain Jack is a great character and generally they are fab stories. I always thought though, this movie in particular probably in parts is a little spooky for the younger views but that said it’s still an enjoyable family film, just not for the really tiny humans.

Rating: J J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment