Thursday 25 February 2016

Movies: Triple 9 (15), Meet Joe Black (DVD – 12) & What We Do In The Shadows (DVD – 15)

Triple 9 (15) – what’s it about? A group of corrupt cops try to perform a high profile heist by pulling a 999.

This is your typical robbery film as in it has good guys, bad guys and guys that should be good guys but aren’t. It’s got a good mix of story and action, some gun fights and some interesting shady deals. It’s worth a watch if you like cops and robbers.

Rating: J J J O



Meet Joe Black (DVD – 12) – what’s it about? The time has come for a big shot CEO to kick the bucket, but he manages to bargain with death and get himself a few extra days on earth…as long as he can join him.

I love this movie, over the years I must have seen it a good few times. It’s a lovely story but it’s pretty girly with the love story, though it also has its funny and sad moments too. It’s a classic really in my book but it is pretty long – so be warned.

Rating: J J J O



What We Do In The Shadows (DVD – 15) – what’s it about? A mocumentary that follows a group of vampire housemates.

Ok um what to say about this film, it is most definitely one of those completely odd ball gems. I started watching it and was like ummm ok this is bad  but then it was awesome. I was laughing throughout and am still amused by it now. It has some great lines which have already stuck with me. I had it on loan (as I couldn't buy it where I live) and now I have to find it to buy drastically quick. I want to watch it again already! Damn it!

Rating: J J J J O


No comments:

Post a Comment