Monday 3 August 2015

Movies: Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (12A) & Dragonball Evolution (DVD – PG)

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (12A) – what’s it about? Ethan and his gang tackle the Syndicate and try to bring them down…

If you’ve seen any MI movies then you know exactly what to expect, yep it’s got the same feel, it’s filled some plot and action. If you love them this one will not disappoint, if you haven’t really watched them it’s still worth a watch if you like spy and action type stuff, it’s pretty good.

Rating: J J J O



Dragonball Evolution (DVD – PG) – what’s it about? Son Goku meets up with his friends to try to stop the evil Piccolo…

I used to love the DBZ universe and I don’t think I’ve watched this movie since I originally got it, so thought I’d revisit it. Yeah it’s so so bad; the fighting is really amusing as is the take on the characters, its humorous but that kinda makes it cool at the same time.

Rating: J J O


No comments:

Post a Comment