Monday 31 August 2015

Movies: The Man from UNCLE (12A), Hitman: Agent 47 (15) and Hook (DVD – U)

The Man from UNCLE (12A) – what’s it about? CIA Agent Napoleon Solo teams up with a KGB agent to stop a criminal organisation from getting nuclear weaponry.

This is set in the 60s and is a reboot; it was good even though I’m not really a fan of things set in this era or earlier. I still really find it odd seeing places I live by in movies, it makes it really weird...anyway...this one has a nice lot of action, humour and some good stor too, there’s not really much to say about it but as long as you like special agenty type things you’ll like it.

Rating: J J J O



Hitman: Agent 47 (15) – what’s it about? Agent 47 teams up with a woman to help her find her father before the Syndicate…

I liked it, I liked it a lot, maybe more so than someone who doesn’t know of the game series though, it had a lot of great action scenes in it…some really ouch moments and some good plot, I thought it was going to get a little too slow at one point but as soon as I started to think that it all kicked up the pace again. A great game movie J

Rating: J J J J O



Hook (DVD – U) – what’s it about? Peter Pan left Neverland and grew up. He now has kids of his own and Captain Hook kidnaps them. Peter must return to Neverland to rescue them.

This is a good oldie movie; they really don’t make movies like this now-a-days imo, ok that makes me sound like some old git who doesn’t like new stuff, I assure you I’m not! This though is one of those class movies that sticks with you once you’ve seen it. A great family movie full of fun, laughs and fairy magic, if you haven’t watched it I really don’t know where you’ve been, it is definitely worth a watch or a re-watch if you’ve seen it. Its one for everyone J

Rating: J J J J O


No comments:

Post a Comment