Monday 27 July 2015

Movies: Inside Out (U), Southpaw (15) & Outlander (DVD – 15)

Inside Out (U) – what’s it about? What’s really going on in our minds??? This follows the story of what’s going on in a young girls head as her life changes…

This was really quite good! I wasn’t sure on it from the trailers but it was entertaining, I’m not sure how much the really young ones will understand, cuz deep down this is quite a complex movie. I think its one of those that works for all ages in some ways, worth having a look if you like Pixar movies.

Rating: J J J



Southpaw (15) – what’s it about? This follows the story of a pro-boxer who looses everything when his wife is killed, he then tries to get his life back on track for the sake of his daughter.

Ok let me just say something here, this is a drama and a sports drama at that, I don’t really do dramas and I reaaaaallly dislike sports, so as you can guess this wasn’t top of my list to see. Yes it was really depressing as most dramas are (and I cried twice in it, like wtf!) but that said it was a really compelling story and a complete emotional ride. It’s worth watching if you like dramas and/or boxing as it’s really quite good.

Rating: J J J O



Outlander (DVD – 15) – what’s it about? A spaceship crash-lands on earth and the sole survivor finds some allies in the Viking people as they join forces to try to stop the “dragon” that crash-landed with him.

This is awesome! It’s a good mix of story and action, with a bit of sci-fi chucked in and some good old school fight scenes to boot. If you like Vikings and shit like that and sci-fi then this is definitely worth a look! Now pass me the Mead!

Rating: J J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment