Wednesday 29 July 2015

Fandom: more LoK/Nosgoth stupid cartoons

I know recently I haven’t really posted much on here apart from movie reviews but I’ve kept my Facebook up to date with some random stuff…I now have found a few moments so I thought I’d share them with you here also…

So here are some more of my random Legacy of Kain and Nosgoth inspired silly cartoons, just for laughs…

50 Shades of Turelim Grey...

 Kain on the Toilet...

Ariel was a teenage rebel...

What the Arena in the Crucible is really used for...

Azimuth riding Turel like a pony...ok I admit it I have no idea...

For all those Scout players that can snipe you from across the map and hit in you the fecking balls...

Did someone shout an arousing cry...nope I said rousing cry...

Time for tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment