Monday 16 February 2015

Movie: 50 Shades of Grey (18)

50 Shades of Grey (18) – what’s it about? Young Anastasia a college student gets tangled up with billionaire Grey who isn’t your average type of romantic guy.

Ok well I went to see this just to see what all the fuss is about and I still don’t know what all the fuss is about! It was an average movie – yeah the acting was good and the story was ok for a romance type movie if you can even call it that. I really don’t know why this was like 2 hours long – after the first hour I was bored…it kinda ended up like a form of torture to watch heh.

This is the whole movie summed up **SPOILER ALERT**:
Girl: interviewing *nervous*.
Guy: I f*** I don’t make love! I don’t do romance!...
Guy: Sign my bondage contract.
Girl: I don’t know.
Both: Lots of humping.
Girl: *falls in love with him*.
Girl: I want to know the worst.
Guy: *gets rough*
Girl: Leaves.
The End!

You'll maybe like this movie if you like romance type stuff or are a horny teenage girl or boy - or a middle-aged woman...



Rating: J J

No comments:

Post a Comment