Monday 20 October 2014

Movie: The Judge (15)

The Judge (15) – what’s it about: Hank a city lawyer returns to his small home town where his father the Judge is accused of murder...

I really didn’t have a clue what this movie was about when I went to see it apart from I was told it was a drama which automatically made me think oh god no – but I was actually surprised by this one. It had a good story – it had some really funny moments but also some really sad ones – the actors and story made me really feel for them…I even got a lump in my throat at points – omg wimp much lol – but be warned it is quite depressing. Anyway if you like drama things it’s probably worth a look – but if you however prefer your movies to be more fantasy than reality probably don’t bother.

Rating: J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment