Wednesday 12 March 2014

Fandom: Nosgoth – just for boredoms sake…

So I was a little bored and looked through some of my bug screenshots of Nosgoth – a few amused me and well you know how that goes…‘cause everyone knows how much I like to caption things…

The no pants Tyrant brigade…yes apparently trousers and underwear are optional for this class…





Seriously they should add some optional glow sticks – it would make the raving stuck characters awesome…

 

Just here for no reason – after death or just ‘cause they feel like it…





Reaver is a pest…need I say more…he really does look that pesty…



And now presenting my signature move – the one thing I’ve become soooooo skilled at that no one can match me……getting stuck on trees!




Even though there are a few bugs – the game is majority bug free – but yes some things amuse my little mind and that is all this is…don't flame me...lol.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Lucinvampire the tree whisperer... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm most definitely a tree hugger/whisperer :D

      Delete