Wednesday 5 February 2014

Movies: I, Frankenstein (12A) & Lone Survivor (15)

I, Frankenstein – what’s it about? Frankenstein’s monster…that was obvious now wasn’t it? He’s immortal and its modern day – demons want to take over the world – need him to do it – side of good step up etc.

If you like Underworld then you’ll probably like this one – though it’s a lot more teen and child friendly…no vampires either! It was pretty good – graphics, characters, story wise etc – you know enjoyable – worth seeing if you like tame-horror/fantasy type stuff!



Lone Survivor – what’s it about? Based on a true story of four Navy SEALs in Afghanistan as they try to take down a Taliban leader – Ahmad Shah…

What to say about this movie? Holy hell fire – this blew me away – I don’t usually like war movies and I don’t usually like real life stuff but this is probably one of the best movies I’ve seen in a while! Yes it was sad and traumatic but there were a few funny moments – but be warned by the end you may need a tissue or two…as it really hits home it is based on true events. This is definitely one worth seeing!


No comments:

Post a Comment