Wednesday 9 October 2013

Movie: How I Live Now (15)

What’s is about? A young American girl goes on holiday to the UK to stay with her relatives in the countryside - at this time world war 3 breaks out and it is the families story for survival.


What can I say about this movie? Where to start? Ah yes – if you want an action movie with fighting and war and all that jazz then you will be highly disappointed. If you want an emotional and dramatic story then this will be right up your street! This film is very realistic and British *yay* and basically I think I’m still in bloody shock from seeing it – don’t worry not as bad as after The Impossible! – it was very believable . It has a few good one liners and bits that make you laugh…cow cheese…had me in fits! I really did like it…thought from the trailer it could go either way – but yeah they did good!


No comments:

Post a Comment